Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Tina Hoffman's Testimony



A Former Prostitute Turned Christian.

Tina Hoffman never intended to become a prostitute. But eventually, she lived up to her step-father’s words.

“I remember my step-dad telling me when I was little, ‘Oh, You’re just going to grow up to be a whore like your mother,’” Tina recalls. “My mom wasn’t of course. She was an extremely hardworking, you know, beautiful, wonderful mother.”

After years of verbal abuse, Tina’s self-image was crushed.

“I just started really kinda hating myself. I would excel at everything that I did. And just try, you know, I would try to overcompensate, I think. And try to do the right thing,” she says.

Watch this video for the whole story.

Please post your comments.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please use a name or a pseudonym when posting a comment.